A canine was injured Monday morning by a fireplace that broke out at a Westminster residence complicated, authorities say.
The canine was transported for medical consideration. No folks had been injured within the single-apartment fireplace, mentioned Jeremy Hill, spokesman for the Westminster Fireplace Division.
The hearth began on a balcony of an residence at Alvista Falls Residences, 6880 W. 91st Courtroom, and unfold contained in the residence.
Firefighters had been referred to as at 7:01 a.m. and had been capable of include the hearth to a single residence, Hill mentioned.
Investigators are attempting to find out the reason for the hearth, he mentioned.